ashleymadison

I was listening to the radio the other day, and a commercial came on for this place called ashleymadison.com. I had never heard the commercial before or heard of the company, but in the first few seconds I gathered that they were another dating service. It wasn't until I listened for a bit more that I found out that they were a dating and affairs service for married or unhappy people.

This horrified me, yet I had to listen for more. The man said that their service is very discreet, no one will be able to connect you to the person you're having an affair with, and many people come out satisfied.

I have so many problems with this that I can't even begin to describe how I feel. A lot of the time, I feel like things horrify me because I am a Christian and I don't agree with many things in the world. But, I don't see how a non-Christian could not be horrified by this either. I'm disgusted. Then, I actually went on their website and the slogan is "Life is short. Have an affair." Are you kidding me?!

Marriage is sacred. Why are people trying to belittle it?

Sometimes I get really fed up with this world.

0 comments: