Soup.

I don't consider myself much of a soup lover.
Of course I will eat the occasional Chicken Noodle Soup on a rainy day.
And I can't get enough of the broccoli cheese soup at Quizno's.
(Although that's more like stew and it probably only tastes amazing because it has 101839032 calories per delightful spoonful.)

Yesterday, Tim and I got to have lunch together.
It was so fun browsing up and down the grocery store aisles, figuring out what we wanted.
I picked ravioli and he picked soup.
Hmmmm...
I wasn't pleased at first, but just figured I could eat all the ravioli and leave him the soup.
The name especially turned me off.
Barley soup.... yuck.

However, I am pleased to say that I tried it, and I LOVED it.
I look forward to many more lunch dates with my love,
and trying foods that I would have never given the time of day without him.

Try it.

0 comments: