Prepare to melt from all this cuteness.

A few months ago I was contacted by a really sweet customer asking if I could make wrist warmers for her 1 year old daughter. I wrote back a very optimistic email, telling her that I would try, but the thoughts in my head were a little different. How was I going to do this? I have never tried to make wrist warmers for such a tiny person. Yet, I promised to try, and try I did. 
I did the best I could, sent them off, and hoped she liked them. She sent me back these pictures of her girl, Logan. I nearly died from all the cuteness. Pretty sure 80% of the cuteness was from her adorrrrrable daughter, and only 20% my wrist warmers, but still. What a great model, yes? 
Sometimes it pays off to try new things. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. Word. SO CUTE! I need to have children so I can buy some of those... ; )

Teresa said...

You will make millions with these!!! Just use her as your model. :) Adorable!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow! I think that might be the cutest baby I have ever seen{besides my little sis}.