Some bright clothes to brighten your Monday.

With clothes I always thought it was either comfort or style. I have proven with this outfit that you can have both! I kid you not when I say this was the most comfortable and stylish outfit I have put together... and I love it. I am not a fan of mixing patterns, but I felt like these worked together and adding a belt makes everything better, right? This skirt is my favorite and not only because I didn't have to pay for it (Thanks Kristiana!) but because it makes me feel dressed up and comfortable at the same time.

And thanks Tim for taking my outfit pictures. You're the best even though when I ask you to tell me how to pose you say "Flap your arms like a chicken." I love you for this and I think the reason you love me is because I did it. (I saved you all from that picture. You're welcome.)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I need to do another style post :D.

Alanah said...

I am in complete agreement! And my new camera should be coming in the mail soon, so let's plan a day that I can try it out on you.

Bethany said...

I love this!!! But I wish you hadn't spared us from the chicken photo.

Alanah said...

Maybe if I am feeling in a silly mood later I will post it for you Bethany.

Unknown said...

I am also interested in the chicken pose. I think Tessa should use it for your Esty shop.
Yay, my old skirt is famous and still kicking, I thought I recognized it, but then thought, 'no...that skirt is too cute,' I think it was the belt and high wasted action.