Inspiration.

Recently, I found myself truly inspired for the first time in years. A good friend of mine (who also happens to be the sister of my boyfriend) encouraged me to continue making scarves AND selling them online. She pointed me to an online website where people sign up to sell their handmade items. I feel like I have been making scarves like crazy! In December, I am doing a craft fair at Zion Lutheran Church, and I can't be more excited. I have 14 scarves already, but my goal is 60. For the ones that I do not sell at the craft fair, I am going to put on my online page and sell them there. Here are some pictures I took to model the scarves:




Opinions? Preferences?

3 comments:

cc26 said...

is the site Etsy?? I LOVE Etsy!

Alanah said...

It is Etsy! I have an account, but it doesn't have anything on it yet. Right now, everything I am making is going towards the craft fair, but once that is over, everything is going on Etsy. I've already bought a purse and two pendents. It's a great site!

Unknown said...

I wish I could live in the second picture. The scarf looks yummy and warm and inviting.