Etsy.

Today I put my first items up on Etsy.

It was exhilarating!

I absolutely loved taking the pictures, watching Tessa edit them, and then put them online for the world to see. I feel like I have a website that is me.

I am so excited to start selling my stuff. I cannot wait to start raising money for Italy 2010!

Go to my website. There should be more stuff once I have time to take more pictures (and make more stuff.)

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6113864

Thank you everyone for your support, and thank you to my beautiful sister Tessa who modeled everything.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Oh yay! I checked it out and your photos and product and sister are beautiful! Gonna heart your shop now.

W said...

You should know that you've gone international. I sent one of your scarves to my friend in Costa Rica and she loved it.