Love.

As I was waiting for my English class to start today, I heard a loud sigh from the girl sitting next to me. I turned my head to look at her, and for the next five minutes I was somehow stuck in a conversation with her.

She proceeded to tell me about how this Valentine's Day is her four year anniversary with her boyfriend and he is doing something with his bowling league instead of taking her out.

"I can't believe how insensitive he is! I mean, we've been together for four years!!"
"Uh-huh."
"He always thinks about other people before he thinks about me."
"Some guys are dense."
"I just don't understand what is going through his head. He has money, but yet he doesn't want to spend any of it to go out with me."
"Bummer."
"I guess I'll just sit at home and watch a movie for Valentine's Day."
"That sucks."
Ect. Ect. Ect. Ect.



Maybe it's bad, but the whole time I was listening to her complain, I was thinking, I love my boyfriend.