bee-eff-eff

I wish I had a best friend.
I wish I had someone in my life that I could point to and say, "They understand me better than anyone."
I point to my sisters and say that they are both my best friends, and they are, but having a best friend that is not related to you is different.
I want someone that I can talk to about anything.
I want someone that I can call at 3 AM when I need someone.
I want someone whose clothes I will have in my closet, books on my shelf, movies in my computer.
I want someone who will borrow my stuff and then forget to return it, but I won't care.
I want someone that I can have deep conversations about Christ with.
I want someone that will feel like an extention of myself.
I want someone that will challenge me to be a better person.

I feel like I've been praying for a best friend for 11 years. I've come to realize that maybe it isn't as important as I think it is. Maybe having a group of good friends is enough. Maybe I don't need that one person in my life. Although, it would be nice.

0 comments: