Help.

I realize there are approximately 4 of you that read my blog from time to time, but I thought I'd ask for help anyways.

If you have read my blog, you know that I am planning a trip to Italy in the summer of 2010.

Early in June, I plan on having a garage sale.
I've gotten my old crap together, old crap of my family's, and some of my friends.

BUT, I don't feel like I have enough stuff.

If you have ANY old crap that you just want to get out of your sight, I am here to help!
I would love to take the crap off your hands.
Anything is fine, it doesn't matter what it is.
If you can't get it to me, I am more than willing to drive to your place and pick it up.

I realize not everyone is a pack rat like me and keeps old crap around... but do you have friends who want to get rid of stuff?

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.


If you want to email me, it's alanahkrueger@gmail.com.

Thanks.

0 comments: