Life: An update.

Lately, I have felt really at peace. Things have been much better the last few weeks. Even my job has been better! Wow. I have found peace by surrendering some things over to God. I think I needed to recognize that there was nothing more I could do about a situation. It was so hard for me to let go, and I think it was because I thought I would try and do it all on my own. I didn't think anyone understood. I started praying about it, and I feel much more at ease. It still hurts sometimes, but I know that God is looking out for me. I know that I will get through it, and I know that I will be better in the end.

School is even pretty good. I really want to get straight A's this semester, because my parents bought me a laptop and I really want to make them happy. Plus, I know that I can do it. I was just lazy before, and I am done with that. I want to sit in the library for four hours and actually read the book before class. I want to buy highlighters and pens galore. I want my books to be filled with notes. I want to make note cards before a test. Because that's what bad-ass looks like to me.

I really love the college group at church. I feel like things started getting better after our 3rd Annual Malibu trip. I felt the way that everyone made themselves vulnerable and we grew even closer as a group. I love every person in the group, and I love that we are all so different, yet we crack each other up! The group has been an inspiration to me, and I feel lucky to be a part of them.

0 comments: