Maybe I don't care about leaving.

I used to want to stay in southern california forever. When I thought about leaving my friends and family, I got so sad thinking I wouldn't be able to function without them. Maybe I have just grown up a bit. Maybe because of Italy my adventurous spirit has expanded. But honestly, I want to leave. If I get married, I think it would be the adventure of a lifetime to just pack up and move to a random city with my husband. We would only have each other and we would have to build a life together. Who doesn't like a challenge? And even if I don't get married, I think I would still like to do this. I don't want to spend my whole life here. There is a whole world out there! I want to live, to breathe new air. I don't want to be "settled" yet. I am too young for that. I have no reason to settle anywhere yet. Once I have kids, this would change. But I want to do everything I can before then, if I decide to have kids. I don't want to have any regrets. Lately I have just been feeling claustrophobic. I have lived here my whole life, and while I love it here, I want a change. I want a challenge.

0 comments: