Food.

I am back on the bandwagon and trying to lose weight.
Overall, I am not setting a solid goal for myself.
I have decided to take it one day at a time.
In this area of my life, setting goals has set me up for failure,
so I am starting a new approach.

Mainly, counting calories.
I have found that I love doing this, and at the end of the day I like knowing exactly what I have eaten.
There are 3,600 calories in a pound.
If I can cut that out of my diet a week, I could lose a pound a week.
Wouldn't that be glorious?

So far today, I have eaten...

toast with peanut butter

orange

whole wheat Ritz crackers

and a chicken salad (that didn't look quite this amazing.)

I feel good.
I like putting good things into my body and having it function the way it should.
I have more energy and I am happier.

0 comments: