Little letters from the past.

I like to clean. Really, I do. When I was cleaning my room the other week, I came across this letter. A letter that I wrote in April of 2007 to my friends about Tim right before we started dating. I made him read it because I knew he would remember every detail that I described and I love watching people read things that I have written. {And I had to be creepy and take a picture of him doing this.}

An excerpt from this very letter... "We sat on a bench at the pier and took pictures and watched the waves. Then he said his hands were getting really cold, but I said I didn't want to leave, so I took his hand in the middle of my two hands and tried to warm it up for him. He said it made him feel better."

Smoooooth Tim. No wonder we are still together almost four years later.

0 comments: