Late Christmas.

Tim and I did Christmas gifts a bit late this year. Like, a month late. It was actually kind of nice to give him a gift in the middle of January when he wasn't really expecting it. I bought him a few movies and made him this beanie. Afterwards he commented, "I guess you really can take a hint." Yeah, he has been hinting for almost four years that he wanted me to make him a beanie. Guess I just got the memo.
I was skeptical about the beanie, because not every guy can pull one off. Hey, good news! My man is not one of those. How handsome does he look?!

3 comments:

Vida _ Call Me Life said...

If I had skills to knit such an awesome beanie for my boyfriend, you better believe I'd do it! This looks great on him!
P.S.- I have a friend named Greg who, when we were younger, had a close friend named Tim. I think they made a band at one point. This was in Rancho Santa Margarita. Anywho, your Tim looks just like him! I wonder...?

Alanah said...

Vida- how weird! I will have to ask Tim when I see him about this Greg. Maybe it is him! That would be too funny.

Tim Shuck said...

I can't say that I've ever been in a real band... I've jammed and made a bit of music in the past, but never much beyond that, sorry to disappoint.
Greg must have met my evil twin...or my split personality/double life I know nothing about(it wouldn't be the first time)...