It's true what they say...

Relationships are hard. They are especially hard when one person is going through a hard time and the other doesn't know exactly what to do to help. The past few weeks have been really hard for me. I have had to let go of relationships, struggle with past addictions, and battle this creeping depression. The other night I felt so weighed down by Satan's lies that I almost gave up on my relationship with Tim, because I wanted him to be able to find someone better than me.

I know I am going through the fire right now. I am in the middle of the fire, but I am confident in the Lord and his ability to bring me through. Our relationship is going through the fire, but I am also confident that we will come out of this a stronger and better version of ourselves.

Zechariah 13:9
"And I will put this third into the fire, and refine them as one refines silver, and test them as gold is tested. They will call upon my name, and I will answer them. I will say, 'They are my people'; and they will say, 'The Lord is my God.'"

0 comments: