A new bag!

I have been looking on Etsy lately for good vintage finds and there are so many, but they are all pretty expensive! Add shipping on top of that and I can't justify spending 60 on a dress. I found an awesome vintage store just down the street from my house the other day. I saw this amazing bag as soon as I walked in, but I didn't want to touch it because I assumed it was at least $40. When I finally got around to looking, I saw that it was $15! I am not an impulse shopper, but I purchased it on the spot. Everything in the store was surprisingly affordable and cute. I can't wait to go back!
It's so awesome that I can't resist taking ridiculous pictures with it!

*If you live in the Anaheim area, it's called Switch Room and it's on Brookhurst and Broadway. Check it out!

0 comments: